Thursday, March 20, 2008

Teething pain!






Karson has been teething and let me tell you it is no fun for the poor little guy. He has been running a fever and just plain miserable. He is such a cuddle bug normaly, so you can imagine how he is when he is sick. He is such a sweet heart!

We have been having a great time in Idaho. It is so nice to be around family! It really makes me want to move back. We have been so busy, but I absolutely love it! Kamden has really enjoyed playing with everyone, and every day he always asks to go and see pa's horses. He loves the horses, the kitties, and the doggies. We have also really enjoyed hanging out with my sister and her little boy Porter. It is so cute to watch Karson and him together. (They are six weeks apart.) It has been so nice for me to be here with my mom. I really enjoy spending time with her. We have a great time together. It has really just been a great time home.

On Tuesday we went over to Johnsons house. They surprised Kamden and Karson with an early visit from the Easter bunny. Kamden was so excited to see a huge Easter Basket with a huge truck in it for him. He also had a good time going on a little Easter Egg Hunt through the house. It was a great time, and Kamden was so cute! Karson sure loves those teething toys! Thanks Easter Bunny!

We are excited for Aunt Tessa to get into town tonight. We can't wait! We are having a big Celebration at the Colgrove house this weekend. All us siblings will be home. To bad that Justin can't be here with us. We are sure missing him. Kamden asks about him a lot and I tell him that he went back home on the Airplain, Kamden then says " I go on Airplain." So cute. Now that he is getting older I think that it is much harder for him to be away from Justin. We all miss him!

3 comments:

Erich said...

Always rough to be away from the hubby but what a great opportunity to be with the fam! Have a blast with the siblings. You are making me jealous over here...it's been awhile since all us Reidsters got together! Tell everyone hello.

kholbro said...

Sounds like you are having fun! I always loved going home for visits. Cute pics.

Celeste Adams said...

Oh I miss Idaho so much. Its making me home sick just hearing you talk about your mom and sisters. I love making visits when we go back. Its so fun seeing everyone. Your kids are so cute. I think Karson looks like you.