Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here comes the tooth fairy.




Little mister Kamden came to me and showed me he had a loose tooth. I was a bit surprised since he is still kinda young to be loosing teeth. He was very excited and could not leave the tooth alone. I jokingly told him that I would tie some string to it and the other end to a door and then we could slam the door shut and it would pull his tooth out. He thought that was a great idea and kept asking me to do it. Ooops. I didn't think he would actually want to. Finally the next day when he had worked the tooth even more loose I got some floss tied it to the tooth and yanked it out. He was so happy. Unfortunately 10 min later the tooth was lost somewhere in the house (I still have not found it). Kamden had it in a little box and it somehow escaped. So we wrote a note to the tooth fairy and left it under Kam's pillow instead. The next morning he came to me super excited and showed me the money the 3 dollars she had left for him. Oh how fun it is to be young and believe. It's moments like these that make it all worth it!

No comments: