- Does a 360 turn on belly using only belly and hands.
- Enjoys eating carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches and apple sauce. Still will not eat rice cereal unless it is mixed with apple juice. Cant seem to feed him fast enough.
- Loves putting everything in his mouth.
- He has discovered his tongue and he sticks it out all the time.
- Scoots himself backwards.
- Every since we stopped swaddling him about a month ago he has become a terrible sleeper.
- Gets easily distracted when eating a bottle by his two very adoring brothers.
- Starting to get very hesitant of strangers.
- Is pretty patient but when he gets upset it is 0-100 in seconds.
- Loves taking a bath in the big tub and splashing everywhere.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
7 Months Old
Oliver is now 7 Months old. Here is some new things he has been doing lately:
Posted by Johnson Family at 9:12 AM
- ► 2011 (21)
- ▼ 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (50)