Thursday, October 28, 2010

Quick October catch up!

I figured that I had better get caught up on the month of October before I needed to post about my little goblins and Halloween. Seems like just when you think that things are slowing down they move even faster. Lets play catch up! Here we go.

Boys had first dentist visits! Boys got Flu shots. Celebrated lots of family Birthdays! Justin had a foot Dr. appointment and found out his aches and pains have to do with incredibly flat feet! I went to Dentist. Family Pictures. Visited friends and their new baby boy. Primary Program. My dear sweet mother had to have her gallbladder removed. Had many wonderful play dates with the Johnson gals. Halloween parties. Running boys to school everyday. Karson was special person at school. School parties. Picked Apples. Oliver started crawling. Oliver got his first tooth. Watched football with family. Enjoyed a couple of date nights. Justin went on a camping trip. My sister and her son came over and stayed the night since her husband was also gone. Had game night with the Johnson fam. Justin's little sister left to Japan. Kam got stomach bug.

Whew! That is a lot. Not to mention that Justin is gone three nights a week. Sometimes I feel like I am treading water and just barely keeping my head out.

No comments: