Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where have all the apples gone.

Tuesday we finally finished with our last batch of apples. It took us all day long but all the apples are canned. We made the most delicious apple butter and more applesauce. It has been a long process, but I have had so much fun with my sister and mom doing it. Lets just say we will be eating a lot of apples!


Last weekend my mom and I went on a road trip to Utah to visit my sister Tessa. I was able to leave my two youngsters at home thanks to my wonderful husband who took care of them all weekend. Also thanks to my brother Austin and my sister Audra for helping watch the kids while Justin was at work. We left Friday afternoon and got back late Sunday night. Us girls had so much fun together, and enjoyed watching movies, eating out, lots of shopping and wonderful conversation. Thanks for a great weekend mom and Tessa.

The weather has been so cold this week and the wind won't stop blowing. Justin told me that next month he gets to go to Florida for some training. Right on the beach! I must admit I'm a little jealous. This last week of crapy weather has really got me thinking about moving to Hawaii. Why not?

Here is some fun pics from this last week.

6 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

I am impressed with all of your canning! You will have to teach me! I am clueless in that department! I am glad to know you are back this way. Looks like you are doing really well! You have a cute family!

Jamie said...

Good job on doing all the apples, Chelsea! I know when I can, I will just walk over and open my pantry door pretty often just to admire all my hard work! As always, cute pictures of the boys!!

Unknown said...

Way to go on all the canning. I am super impressed! It will all taste so good this winter. Cute pics of the kids! Love, Angela Maddock

taylia said...

The pic of Kam is almost like looking at Justin in the face! The boys are so cute and I'm jealous that you were able to do apples with the fam...oh how I miss those days! We miss you!!!

Erich said...

Sounds like a fun trip with the girls. I am so jealous I miss my mom and sisters so much, especially now that I have Jake! Anyhow way to go on the canning. How do you manage to get that all done with two very busy boys! Experienced mom right there.

Fielding Family said...

Ok I am a terrible friend. How are things going I so wanted to stop by and see your house and see how you are doing. I just run out of energy. I go in on Thursday to have this little boy. yeah i am so happy to get him out. Maybe I will actually get comfortable and get a little rest, but I doubt it. Well love ya and take care hope you have a good Thanksgiving if i dont talk to you before that.