Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year.

Wow what a whirlwind the last month has been. Things are starting to finally settle back down. Which means I need to catch up.

New Years Eve we had a nice dinner at my parents played some games then headed to my sister and brother in laws house to watch them set off fireworks. Kamden really enjoyed them and Karson was more interested in the toys. Justin and I came back to our house to put the boys to bed then my parents, little bro Eli, and his friend came up to play more games. We rang in the New Year and watched the ball drop on T.V. I kissed Justin and then we all headed off to bed.

New Years day was Grandma Johnsons birthday. We hosted a family party for her at our house this year. It was so much fun!!! Everyone was able to make it. We ate dinner and watched football, chit chatted, and even learned a new game. The kids played great together. It was one full house, but I loved every second of it! I think that Grandma had a great birthday!

Friday night we had some friends from Michigan who were in the area stop by. It was so good to see the Jorgensen family again! The kids got to see each other and that was pretty fun. Thanks for stopping by Jorgensen family!! That night my brothers watched the boys and we went up to Justins uncles house and played games till midnight with the Johnson family. We always have so much fun when we get together.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Sounds like you had plenty of partyin' to do! I am sure that it is so nice to be back around your families again!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How fun to see some MI friends! I am glad you had a great Christmas and New Years. You guys are always on the go!