Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spud day madness.

Yup its that time of year again. The day that we celbrate the potatoe! It is such a fun day for our community and I am so glad that I get to be a part of it. Our day kicked off with the annual spud day parade. Karson and Porter waiting for the parade to start.

Kamden with his hand on his heart! How sweet!


Karson waiting for some more candy to be thrown his way.

The fire truck sirens were a little loud for Kamden.

Karson and Aunt Tessa.

After the parade we headed over to get a free spud. They are the best baked potatoes ever. I am not sure what makes them so good but there has never been a better spud than the ones at spud day. The rest of the time we enjoyed walking around looking at all the booths, chatting with friends, and enjoying the sun. It was a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love spud day, I wish I was there to celebrate too. Maybe next year. I love the spuds too, yummy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Spud day! I am very impressed! I am very thankful for spuds.