Monday, November 23, 2009

It's the simple things.

This month I love taking the time to reflect upon all the things that I am greatful for. It's the simple things in my life that I have found I am most greatful for. Karson has really started talking a lot more in the last month. I love the way he says Mama, and when asked a question he replies with the cutest Mhhhmmm. I love when his little hand grabs mine and leads me to things he wants to show me. I love Kamdens creative mind. He comes up with the funniest things. The other day he got in trouble and I told him to go to time out. He told me "Ma I don't want to go to time out, time out is not my buddy." I am so thankful for my two boys.

Earlier this month I was able to take a five day trip to seattle to visit my great friends Brandi, Jeff and their four week old baby Faye. It was so much fun and we had such a great time. I got a lot of much needed relaxing in, and had so much fun with their baby. You forget how small they are. I am so greatful for such great friends in my life. I have many great friends that I am so thankful for.

Also this month my sister and her boyfriend got engaged. Yay Congrats Page and Tessa. I am so greatful for my family and so happy that Page will now be a part of it.

Last week my brother Austin who has been away for the past five months with National Guard surprised us all and showed up at our door. It was so great to see him again and have him home. I am so greatful for him and his service to our Country. I am so greatful for all the many men and women who serve for our freedom and the sacrifices that they and their family make.

And last but not least my dear sweet husband showed up this morning with doughnuts for me. He knew exactly what kind I like. I love that he is not only my partner but also my best friend. I am so thankful for him.

I have so much to be thankful for and I am glad to take this month to reflect upon all the simple things in my life that truly make it wonderful!

No comments: