Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A little behind.

Running a little behind... Okay who am I kidding a lot behind. I have three boys, Four counting the husband (who on most days counts as a kid), A dog, and two rabbits to take care of! Not to mention the house and yard that houses them all. So forgive me if my blogs are a little slow in coming....I am trying to keep up!

Oliver turned five months old on July 21st. He is growing fast and it is nice to have him a little bit older. Kamden has really been so helpful lately and is such a sweetheart when it comes to helping Oliver. He loves to be around him and is always cuddling him. Oliver absolutely adores his big brother! Here are some pictures at Oliver at five months!














As you can see we dearly love our little Ollie pop...and as you can see I also love taking pictures of this little stinker. What can I say he holds still for me!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

what cute little boys! i love the pic of you & oliver!

Matt and Jessie said...

Love all the pictures! He is getting so big!! I love the picture of the 3 of them at the top of your blog! So sweet!!!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Awwweee he is SOOO cute!! I want to come see you soon! Summer is almost over and I haven't seen you once!!