Ollie at six weeks.
Ollie at six months.
What a difference six months makes!
I can't believe our little Oliver is already six months old. The last six months went by so fast! Here is some stats about our little O at six months.
- He weights 16lbs 2oz. (32nd percentile)
- He is 27 1/4" long. (75th percentile)
- He is such a happy baby. Laughs and smiles all the time.
- He loves to be around people one on one.
- Very mellow, he can entertain himself for hours.
- Goes to bed @ 7:30 wakes up at 3:30 has a bottle, then sleeps till 7:00.
- Takes two naps. One at 9am and one at 2pm, both are two hours long.
- At Olivers doctor visit the Dr. told me to stop swaddling him. Oliver LOVES to be swaddled so this has been kinda ruff.
- He has no interest in eating food. I tried and at first thought that he would love it, but he just spits it out. I gave up and will try again in a couple weeks.
- Loves the bath and playing in the water.
- Loves cuddling with a blanket or a soft toy.
- Now that he isn't swaddled he loves to be rocked to sleep. (I'm tying not to make a habit out of it.)
He is such a joy in our life. He loves to see his brother and especially his Dad. He always has a huge smile on his face when we go to pick him up. We are so thankful he is a part of our family.