Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged by my good friend Jamie. It's my first one so here it goes.

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours:
Then tag six other people.

1.) I am a clean freak! That defiantly doesn't mean my house is always clean, especially with three little boys. (yes I am including Justin in that.) But it drives me nuts when its not clean. My life just seems a little bit better with a clean house.

2.) I hate leftovers. I don't like most things reheated, but the worse part about leftovers is that they usually sit in the fridge and get all old and moldy. Then you have to clean them out. So gross!

3.) I hate to wear sock and shoes. When I am at home I never wear them. In the summer if I have to I wear flip flops. In the winter if I am wearing socks, I have to take them off before going to bed. I can't stand wearing socks while I sleep. I love being bare foot.

4) I hate to be scared. I hate scary movies. If I watch them I usually end up scared for the next year over the stupid movie. I already have an over active imagination I don't need any help. I get scared so easy. I hate staying home alone at night. I usually end up hearing something and drive myself crazy all night. Yup I am one big scardy cat!

5.) I think this goes along with the clean freak thing but I can't stand things on top of the kitchen or bathroom counter. I like a clean slate. Justin always makes fun of me because I don't even like the toaster out. (Unless its being used of course.)

6.) I love my Soap. Soap Opera that is. I love watching Days of Our Lives. I started watching it with my Grandma when I was little. Now I am hooked. I have never watched any other one but I love catching up on my Days.

Now it's my turn to tag some people. Mikelle, Audra, Courtney, Valerie,Shanae,and Candi.

No comments: