Monday, June 14, 2010

Birthday Boy.

Our little Kam man turned the big 5 years old yesterday. I can hardly believe that five years has gone by so fast! What a big boy we have. No longer is Kam a toddler but now a little boy. I am so thankful that this little sweetheart was sent to our family!


Kam at five years old:
-Weight 53lbs
-Height 4ft tall
-Very sweet
-Wears his emotions on his sleeve. (Will cry at sad parts in Movies, loves to kiss and hug, and is a cuddle bug. )
-He is sensitive, but I love this about him. (When my friend Taylia passed away not to long ago I was crying and Kamden came up to me and asked me what the matter was, I told him that I missed my friend, and I wouldn't be able to see her for awhile because she went to live with Jesus. He then told me that he and dad would build me a spaceship and fly me up to Jesus so I could see her.)
-Very creative- loves to draw, paint, color and do anything artistic. Also loves to play in the land of make believe.
-Timid about new experiences, but once he finds something or someone he loves he latches right on.
-Loves to take things apart. If the boy finds a screwdriver half my house is taken apart.
-Likes to sing and dance.
-Very silly, and such a tease.
- Can count to ten and knowes most of his colors.
-Loves to play outside.
-Quite the little negotiator.

When I asked him what his favorite things were this is what he replied:
Favorite color- blue
Favorite food-hot dogs.
Favorite treat- fruit snacks
Favorite toy- water toys.
Favorite thing to do- do my work (color, paint, ect.) and go to dads work.
Favorite T.V show- Star Wars
Favorite animal- Giraff
Favorite sport-running

We are so lucky to have Kamden as a part of our family. We sure love you little buddy! >








2 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

This was such a cute thing to do for Kamden. He looks so old and so handsome!! In one of the last pictureshe totally looks like your mom, it was weird because I think he is all Justin..

Anonymous said...

time for you to learn another use for your sweet , tight little bum but first we suck c=cks, I know you can't c-m but I love the feel of a little boy's c=ck in my mouth and I will c-m enough for both of us in your soft, warm little mouth, open wide and show it to me then be a good boy and swallow, then I lube that lovely little tight hole, spread your cheeks and slowly put my hard c=ck in you mmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooooooooo tight, you scream because it hurt's to start but we have year's to practice soon you will love it, I c-m in you real quick because you are so tight and it runs out mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love it, your sweet p=ssy is mine now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU!!!!!