Stats on Ollie pop at three months old:
- Weight-Will let you know as soon as we weight him.
- Eye color-They are still a steel grayish blue color but have brown spots in them, every day the brown spot become more and more. He will for sure be my one and only brown eyed boy.
- Smiles a lot, coos a lot, and laughs a lot. I love to listen to him laugh.
- Starting to bat at toys and tries to grab them. When he does happen to get a toy that is hung in front of him into his mouth he loves to chew it to death!
- Starting to become more aware of his surroundings. Does not like to be left in a room alone.
- Loves his bath and is starting to splash. Although he still cries every single time I take him out!
- Sleeps actually worse then he did at two months old. Wakes up around 1:00, 4:00 then again around 5:30.
- Loves the baby swing!
- Still only eats four oz at a time.
- Hates to be on his tummy!
- Every time I walk toward him and he see's me coming he gives me a huge smile! Even if it is 5:30 in the morning.
We sure love our little man!